Klondike By Threes is a variation of the classic solitaire card game Klondike. It adds an interesting twist by incorporating the concept of grouping cards in sets of three. The objective of the game is to build four foundation piles in ascending order from Ace to King, while following suit.
How To play Klondike By Threes Online Games:
- Start the game by shuffling a standard deck of 52 playing cards.
- Deal out seven tableau piles, each containing three cards face-down and one card face-up.
- Place the remaining cards facedown to form the stockpile.
- Look for any immediate moves you can make by arranging cards in descending order and alternating colors.
- The twist in Klondike By Threes is that you can build on the tableau piles in ascending or descending order, as long as the cards are grouped in sets of three.
- Move cards from one tableau pile to another or to the foundation piles to create sequences and free up hidden cards.
- When you cannot make any more moves with the current layout, you can deal out more cards from the stockpile.
- The game continues until you have successfully built all four foundation piles from Ace to King in their respective suits.
- If you manage to complete this task, you have won the game.
Klondike By Threes adds an extra layer of strategy and challenge to the traditional Klondike solitaire game. It requires careful planning and consideration of card groupings to successfully arrange all the cards. Enjoy playing Klondike By Threes and have fun exploring this unique variation!
After defeat this game, you can try to play The Daily Solitaire for free online.